Tuesday 14 February 2017

Slim Fit 180 Review – Cost, Ingredients, Where to Buy


slim fit 180 review
I look at myself in the mirror and I cannot believe that I am the same person that I was two months ago. Since I got my first baby I had been struggling with my weight. I had tried many diets but none worked. With limited time to exercise I could not make it to the gym at the times it is open.
So, I reserved myself to having to carry all that weight around. That was until a friend told me about the Slim Fit 180 program. At first I was very skeptical and did not believe that it would actually work (blame it on the diet programs I tried and failed miserably).
However, I decided to just give it a try and now I can gladly say that I am happy with the results I have got.
I am now 30 pounds lighter and the clothes that could not fit me can now fit well. The baby belly fat is almost all gone and I love the tightness I feel on my belly and bottom. I just feel so much better with a new burst of energy and self esteem.
I am awed at the amount of weight I have lost as I sip a smoothie from the Gourmet Diet cookbook as I write this review. My body surely does look great. It has only been 60 days and I am so happy! When the 180 days end I am sure I will have the body of a model.

What is in the Slim Fit 180 program?

I love natural and organic products as I believe they are much healthier than man-made ones. This is one of the reasons why I decided to give this program a shot. On enrolling, one gets a six-month supply of Garcinia Cambogia XT-70. This is a natural fat burning supplement that helps in improving metabolism and hence hastens the fat-burning process.
This is also useful in keeping away those cravings that keep people eating junk food. Why should you believe this information?
Because it has been clinically proven and supported by many scientific studies.
Garcinia cambogia working on its own is not enough to burn all that fat accumulated in the body in 180 days. To increase the rate at which fat is burned the Slim Fit 180 plan includes ebooks and videos through which the users can access exercises to try out.
There is also continuous support from a certified trainer. Whenever I have a problem I have been talking to him and he has been of great help.
Eating healthy does not have to mean eating blunt and boring food. This program has confirmed this and I love it even more for that. I love cooking and am so glad they give me the chance to make my own meals. There are meal plans, recipes and diet charts all of which have been helping me eat the right food proportions at the right time. I particularly enjoy the cooking videos.
The certified nutritionist on standby is always ready to answer a question.
Other than these, there is a free subscription to the Health & Fitness magazine and membership to the Diet playbook website which is a members-only type. The discussions on this website are very helpful in easing the struggle that comes with starting a lifestyle change with a change in diet and exercising.

Why this program works?

The philosophy behind any weight loss program is always important and determines the difference between one that works and one that does not. The philosophy used in coming up with Slim Fit 180 is a great one and it is no wonder the program actually works.

Steps in Slim Fit 180 Program

  • The first step in the program is dabbed ‘Fresh start.’ During this time, users are led through the habits and lifestyle decisions that cause weight gain. I was actually able to point out where I went wrong which even made me put more trust in the program. Well, the best way to solve a problem is to understand its root first.
  • After the Fresh Start is the Weight Loss System which is where I currently am. This step involves fitness routines and eating balanced diet following the provided meal plans. The meals in the program are mainly Mediterranean. This is supported by daily uptake of a garcinia cambogia pill and the results are fast fat burning and weight loss. I particularly love this program because I can exercise when am free and am not limited to schedules.
  • The videos and e-books with the fitness routines are available around the clock.
  • After the Weight loss comes a very critical step; Stabilization. In this step, the program educates the users on how to keep the lost weight and fats off. This helps users maintain their toned bodies for a long time.
  • After this is the Maintenance step which guides users through a total lifestyle change to a healthier way of living. With this am sure I will never struggle with weight again.

Are there any side effects of Slim Fit 180

This is a natural a healthy way of losing weight so you can be sure that there are no negative side effects. I particularly love the elevated energy levels I feel every morning and keep me going throughout the day. A positive effect is always a plus.
Am sure that by the time am done with the Slim Fit 180 program I will not only be fit but be able to maintain it for a long time. With the results I have got so far I actually have no doubt on my mind that this is a great program.

Where to buy Slim Fit 180?

Am sure that by now you are convinced that this is a great program you should enroll for. Wondering where you can get it? Just visit the official website slimfit180.com and you will be able to find all the details that you need here. To show you that this program is not a scam, there is free trial period for which you try the program before committing yourself financially.
Purchase this program and you will start seeing changes in your body weight within weeks if not days. Just follow all the guidelines given and you will surely reap great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment